World Missions Possible, Inc. (WMP) is an annually audited Houston, Texas-based non-profit 501c3 organization. WMP believes that it is the responsibility of every person to help people share "Great Love" through an unbiased & loving outreach to those in need of medical or humanitarian support, especially in rural, hard-to-reach, or underserved population areas.
To that end, we provide financial support to other 501c3 organizations for specific mission projects, as determined by the Board of Directors.Additionally, and aided by a board of veteran missioners, WMP conducts projects, trips, and/or sponsors, guides and assists mission projects conducted by other groups.
Our nationally recognized Federal Combined Campaign Charity List is #12270.
To make a donation, GO to our "How You Can Help" page.
World Missions Possible supports the following types of projects:
- Medical, surgical and dental care projects, equipment, supplies, training & facilities
- Educational and medical sciences programs
- Vision care
- Nutrition programs and food banks
- Disaster relief
- Repair of low-income homes, schools, orphanages, and medical facilities
- And other projects deemed qualified by WMP Board of Directors.
In the words of some of the recipients of
World Missions Possible's rural healthcare in West Africa:
“I have been here 3 years and there was nothing given to me until the World Missions Possible came with drugs and medical equipment. We are now in good health. We have seen great changes in our health and have renewed our strength to do our farming. So I thank the doctors.” - 46 y/o Abdul Ayuisheitu
“I would like to say that without your help, some of us would have died through illness, so I hope you will not stop helping us.” - 33 y/o Budahi Asane
Who We Are
World Missions Possible was incorporated in May 2001 as a Texas non-profit corporation. In September of 2001, it was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as "exempt from federal income tax under section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue Code as a publicly supported organization described in section 501(c)(3)". Therefore, all contributions to the organization are tax deductible.
- For information on our Board of Directors, see "Board of Directors" page.
- To view our completed projects, select an area of interest (medical, housing, etc) and look through the project photos, stories and team project information.
- To see what we have got planned in the future... Click on "Upcoming Projects" and check out some of the new projects we're sponsoring.
- If you'd like to help or maybe even become a part of a planned project - Hit the "How You Can Help" page.
- We're always there to answer any questions you might have on a WMP application, a mission trip - or even getting started on your own mission project! View our contact info at the "Contact Us!" page.
World Missions Possible, Inc. does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, sex, or national origin or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits of any of its programs and activities or in employment therein, whether carried out by World Missions Possible, Inc. directly or through a contractor or any other entity with whom WMP arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
Thank you for visiting World Missions Possible.org!